Noise Loggers for Assessing Environmental Sound Levels
Monitor noise as often as required for compliance investigations. Assess sound levels across short or long periods of time to determine the impact on nearby communities or to investigate locations for permanent installations.
Increase your productivity and reduce operating costs by using Noise Loggers to record your continuous, unattended sound level measurements in real-time.
Why use a Environmental Noise Logger
One of main reasons is to be able to demonstrate sound level compliance to regulatory requirements.
Our Noise Loggers provide unattended noise measurements efficiently, accurately and reliably. Use them to:
- Reliably record real-time and historical noise level measurements while you’re off site
- Accurately log – and remotely access – data to determine the environmental impact
- Confidently show regulatory compliance with quality data sets
Effectively conduct complaint investigations
With continuous, independent operation, the Noise Loggers efficiently records noise levels. Its accurate information enables you to confidently investigate complaints.
- Log noise data over long periods of time to examine sound levels
- Capture real-time, unattended noise measurements efficiently, accurately and reliably
- Use data to easily identify noise sources
- Quickly resolve complaints with trusted, factual information
Gain approval for planned changes and new operational licenses
Real-time noise data logging is often required when planning new developments or requesting a change in operating conditions. The Noise Loggers reliably enables you to:
- Measure all the parameters that you need right out of the box
- Capture data to comply with environmental assessment regulations
- Save time by more quickly analysing and reporting on data captured
- Capture accurate and reliable data that you can trust
- Create an audit trail and single source of truth
Noise Logger Features
- Perform real-time, unattended noise measurements efficiently
- Simple to install – set up in a matter of minutes
- Intelligently packed in a rugged outdoor case for easy single person transportation, <19kg
- Flexible 90W solar panel for continuous operation in many conditions + additional battery enabling overnight use
- Robust outdoor microphone and mountable microphone with enclosed cables to prevent damage from weather and wildlife + for long-term outdoor use
- Our operator can assist with setting up the logger